Friday, March 30, 2007

Horses



Well, i thought i would post this picture for you all who know about my secret blog. I just think that it is neat that all these horses lined up just for this picture.

I don't know a lot about horses. I don't know about their care, grooming, training or anything else about them for that matter. But i do know how hard it could be to photograph seven of them like this in a row. Well, maybe it would be easy for some. I have decided that i am kinda a boring hermit and taking pictures is basically the excitement of my life so i thought that if there are any people out there not doing a particularly large amount of random activities on the given day that you stumble accross this blog, you might like this picture too.

I actually haven't done anything at the ranch except take pictures. Here is another picture: (I found the balck and white and soda function on my camera. Oh, the joys of digital photography. But whoa, and alas, i miss you closed eyes pictures.)

No comments: