Friday, March 2, 2007

My Tribute to Peppers


I just thought i would write a little on one of my favorite foods: PEPPERS. i actually like the yellow ones the best. they are so juicy. Peppers are also very unique. I think they are all shaped differently. And it is true that they come in lots of different colors too. Their array of colors make them so beautiful i sometimes don't want to eat them. i like to eat peppers raw and like the crunchiness to them. i am not sure why i am writing this tribute to peppers, except that i like them and i haven't entered a post for a while. I also am writing more words to fill up space because i don't like it when there are only a few words right beside the picture and then only a few underneath. Oh well, i hope all this writing and talking about my love for peppers... especially the yellow ones makes an aesthetically pleasing blog post. Well if i was you i would hustle my buns to a grocery store and buy a yellow pepper. Because yellow peppers are the best!

No comments: